Assistant Box Office Manager
PlayMakers Repertory Company (LORT D), Chapel Hill, North Carolina, PlayMakers Repertory Company and the Department of Dramatic Art seek a a part time Assistant Box Office Manager for their 2015-2016 season. PlayMakers is a professional theatre located on the campus of UNC-CH. It produces 6 plays on its mainstage and 3 on its second stage each season.
The Assistant Box Office Manager will work approximately half of the performances (exact schedule to be worked out with the Box Office Supervisor) and 2-3 shifts a week in the Box Office for approximately 20 weeks/year. Total hours will be approximately 20-25 hours/week. Evening and weekend work required.
• Perform sales transactions to PRC customers using Tessitura.
• Integrate & implement all ongoing or special promotions as directed by the marketing department
• Provide Night of Show management for Mainstage & second stage productions
• Support Staff Supervisors as needed in scheduling & overseeing daily supervision of work study students & volunteer ushers
• Serve as a daily resource for work-study students as needed
• Provide customer service to audience during performances
• Coordinate with Front of House, Box Office & Stage Management at each performance to ensure a smooth, on time show
• If available, attend weekly PRC staff meetings
Questions about the positions are welcome and can be directed to Doug Coon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on line at: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/82970. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an EOE/AA employer. Application deadline: 9/7/15
Workstudies & Volunteers
If you are a UNC student interested in workstudy, visit Workstudy Information.
If you are interested in volunteer ushering, click here. If you are interested in other volunteer opportunities, contact Julie Lucier, Audience Services Manager, at email@example.com.