Assistant Box Office Manager
PlayMakers is a professional theatre located on the campus of UNC Chapel Hill. We produce 6 shows on our Mainstage and 3 on our second stage as well as holding a Summer Youth Conservatory. As a member of the League of Resident Theatres (LORT) we seek to bring high quality art to campus to enhance the academic experience and engage our community.
PlayMakers Repertory Company is seeking a part-time Assistant Box Office Manager.
The Assistant Box Office Manager will work approximately half of the performances (exact schedule to be worked out with the Box Office Manager) and 2-3 shifts per week in the Box Office. Total hours will be approximately 35 hours/week. Evening and weekend work required.
• Perform sales transactions to PRC customers using Tessitura.
• Integrate and implement all ongoing or special promotions as directed by the marketing department
• Provide Night of Show management for Mainstage and second stage productions
• Support Staff Supervisors as needed in scheduling and overseeing daily supervision of work study students and volunteer ushers
• Serve as a daily resource for work-study students as needed
• Provide customer service to audience during performances
• Coordinate with the Front of House, Box Office and Stage Management at each performance to ensure a smooth, on time show
• Implement emergency or security procedures when needed
• If available, attend weekly PRC staff meetings
For more information, please visit: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/96599
Workstudies & Volunteers
If you are a UNC student interested in workstudy, visit Workstudy Information.
If you are interested in volunteer ushering or other volunteer opportunities, contact Julie Lucier, Audience Services Manager, at email@example.com.